Corporate sponsorship has so for been received from:
If you would like to provide corporate sponsorship for this event and have your logo and website link here and in future publicity, please contact the Author.
Thanks also go to:
- Anyone and everyone who has donated to the appeal
- My employer for being flexible over the time off work, and for matching some of the sponsorship.
- Rachael and Jonathan for keeping the Big Ride map up to date with where I have got to, and also to Rachael for helping book accomodation and trains helping me to get to my father’s funeral.
- All who read and respond to my Facebook updates and blog posts. I am enjoying my own company on the trip, but without this outside contact and encouragement it would be quite lonely.
- To Phil Tremain, Rick Shallcross and Sheila Cheesman for kind offers of assistance and company, none of which proved neccessary or feasible.
- To my brother, Martin for collecting and depositing me in Taunton, and for understanding when I left him to make all the arrangements for my father’s funeral.
- To t-mobile who, unable to arrange for temporary extra minutes for the ride, upgraded me to the next level for free, permanently!
Also to those who have provided assistance along the way:
- Penrose Holiday Park, Goonhavern for a free night’s accomodation
- The Padstow – Rock ferry for a free crossing
- The Bridestowe Caravan Park, the Tram Inn, Eardisley and a random stranger in the camp site at Monmouth for donations to the appeal
- The two cyclists I met at Threlkeld for encouragement and local advice
- The kind and thoughtful congregation of Lingen Methodist Church for their open door and DIY refreshment facilities